The ISO standards represent an international consensus on good management practices for any industry or organization.
They define requirements for effective management systems that can serve as frameworks for improvement.
At DDCL we offer Management System training for all organizational levels in our core areas of management systems.
Our training courses go beyond disseminating information - to promote active learning. The trainers use hands-on approach to
address all four major learning styles: visual, auditory,
tactile, and kinesthetic and include course-specific simulations and exercises to ensure students' mastery the subject.
- Use of simple formats to convey complex topics
- Do thorough explanations, aided by extensive notes
- Give Industry-specific examples
- Provide relevant job aids and other support materials
Organizations both in the Public and Private sectors rely on our performance improvement consulting services to develop,
implement, and improve their operations related to process design, process improvement, regulatory compliance and quality management.
Our consultants are experts at identifying which performance improvement methodologies best suit our customers' culture and strategic
goals. Our unique consulting approach focuses on maintaining the successful elements of improvement initiatives and integrating them
together with the best elements from a variety of performance improvement methodologies (Sustainable performance management) leading
to sustained success.
We offer training and consultancy services on the following Management systems based:
- Quality Management System based on ISO 9000
- Information Security Management System ISO 27001
- Environmental Management System based on ISO 14000
- Food Safety Management System based on ISO 22000
- Occupation Health and Safety Management System based on BS OHSAS 18001
- Conformity Assessment - General Requirements for Proficiency Testing based on ISO 17043
- Risk Management based ISO 31000